About Spring Lake Ranch
~ Edmonton Journal
Just 25 minutes west of Edmonton, Spring Lake Ranch borders the north side of beautiful Spring Lake.
Our spacious half to one-acre lots include waterfront and cul-de-sac options, as well as pristine properties backing onto treed Environmental Reserve.
Featuring 60 acres surrounded by natural ponds, trails, and a forest ravine, SLR reflects the beauty and diversity of the surrounding landscape.
Country Living. Urban Access.
At Spring Lake Ranch, you can wake to the sound of loons on the lake, take a stroll along a ravine trail, and spend the afternoon canoeing, fishing or snowshoeing. Need to do a grocery run or other shopping? The Stony Plain and Spruce Grove stores are just minutes away. Into fitness? Check out a class at the nearby Tri Leisure Centre. If you have kids, you’ll love the excellent options of schools in the area, including the top-rated Blueberry Community School.
Stony Plain and Spruce Grove also feature a range of eateries, from well-loved family restaurants to independent organic cafes. Though it’s pretty tempting to stay home and dine on your deck, looking out at the waterfront views!
Spring Lake Ranch
- Canoeing, kayaking and paddle boating on Spring Lake
- Year-round rainbow trout fishing
- Ravine trail walks
- Bird watching
- Cycling, hiking, skating, cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Top-rated Blueberry Community School, teaches K-9
Stony Plain + Spruce Grove
- Shopping on Stony Plain’s historic Main Street
- Farmers Markets
- Diverse range of restaurants and stores
- Hockey, soccer, swimming, fitness and camps at the Tri Leisure Centre
- Local festivals, theatres and art galleries
- Several excellent elementary, middle and high schools including Montessori and French Immersion